1. If they spin off a Ken Cosgrove show when this whole crazy Mad Men ride is through, I’ll totally watch it. I enjoy every second he is on the screen.
2. Betty Draper is the antichrist. (OK, MAYBE just very immature and misunderstood. But the jury’s out.)
3. I think Peggy Olson might have Asperger’s syndrome, or something on the autism spectrum. Why does she have so much trouble figuring out how to interact with almost everyone?
4. I want to start a drinking game wherein you take a drink every time you see an item of fashion or decor that is totally dated but has become cool again. And then you take two drinks when you see something hideous that will hopefully never come back.
5. My prediction for the end: Don sheds his assumed identity and resumes life as Dick Witman, buys a little farm back in the Midwest and adopts an orphaned teen boy, hoping to right the wrongs that happened to him.